The South Central Conference Office of Education exists to establish, administer, and coordinate the activities of it’s K-12 schools. We endeavor to provide them with certified teachers, staff development, instructional material, and resources for the spiritual, social, physical and academic development of Seventh-day Adventist. GOALS To encourage a broad level of achievement in its students and challenge schools to provide an advanced rigorous academic curriculum.
- To foster in students a knowledge of the true image of God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a love for Him through communion with the Holy Spirit.
- To challenge students to realize that it is their responsibility to obtain their highest potential on earth in mental, physical and spiritual health.
- To adopt a systematic, logical and rational approach to decision-making and problem solving based on a body of scientific, mathematical, historical, and social knowledge, within the context of a biblical perspective.
- To emphasize both verbal and non-verbal communication skills to prepare students for global leadership.
- To develop an appreciation for the beautiful, both in God’s creation and in human expression, while nurturing individual ability in the fine arts.
- To foster in students a love for learning as modeled by teachers who consistently and critically seek new knowledge and engage in professional development.
- To ensure the long-term financial stability of the school.
- To provide pastors, school boards and administrators with training on how to meet the financial needs necessary to accomplish the vision and mission of the conference.